Below, you’ll find a side-by-side comparison of the TEAS 5 test to the new ATI TEAS test.
Ten Important Changes to the ATI TEAS
- TEAS V to become ATI TEAS on August 31, 2016
- Reading section is raised to 31% of the test
- Mathematics section is raised to 21% of the test
- Science section is lowered to 31% of the test
- English and Language Usage is lowered to 17% of the test
- Science section now primarily focuses on Human Anatomy and Physiology
- The Reading section is now more precise in its questions and content areas
- The Math section has been reduced from four content areas to only two
- ATI TEAS score reports are to be improved from feedback of the TEAS V score reports
- Calculators will be provided for appropriate sections of the ATI TEAS
*TEAS® and Test of Essential Academic Skills™ are registered trademarks of Assessment Technologies Institute, which is unaffiliated, not a sponsor, or associated with Mometrix Test Preparation.