You have questions. We have answers.
If you have questions about product specifics, concerns about an order, or anything in between, our Customer Care team is here to help.
The best way to contact us is through our , which you can access during business hours at the lower right hand corner of your screen.
Our chat and phone hours are 8:30am to 5:00pm (Central Time Zone) Monday through Friday (except major American holidays), and we respond to online and email inquiries on Saturday and Sunday.
Our phone number is 1-800-673-8175.
In the meantime, we've included below a list of frequently asked questions and helpful answers. Click one of the icons below or scroll down until you find your question.
- How do I find a specific product?
- The easiest way to find a specific product is to use the search tool located in the top right-hand corner of this page. Type in a keyword or name of an exam/product and you’ll be provided with links to related study guides, flashcards, and/or online courses. If instead you’d prefer to browse our catalog by topic, click on the Products tab near the top of the page and then select Study Guides, Flashcards, or Online Courses (we have both a study guide and flashcard set available for most tests and our catalog of online courses is growing every month). From there you can browse by subject (Business, Career, College Admissions and Placement, etc.)
- What are your study guides like?
- We’ve spent countless hours scrutinizing all of the information you could be tested over in order to boil it all down to the most critical information you need to know to perform well on your exam. The vast majority of each study guide is devoted to in-depth coverage of the exam content, walking you through step-by-step what to expect on the exam. Each study guide also contains a dedicated section on test-taking and study tips as well as hints for overcoming test anxiety. The majority of our study guides also contain practice test questions and bonus materials in the very back.
- What are your flashcards like?
- We realize test makers often word questions in ways that can confuse test takers who may not truly understand the underlying concept on which the question is based. It is for this reason that we’ve designed our flashcards to include in-depth explanations. You won't see any "one-word" answers on our cards that require you to go get a textbook to understand why your answer was wrong; all of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so you not only know if you got it right or not but you also know why. Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers. They’re 3.67 inches by 4.25 inches to ensure they fit perfectly in your hands, and the font is a comfortable size to ensure easy reading. And while there’s no wrong way to study with your flashcards, we’d recommend you give the ‘Leitner’ method a shot—check it out here.
- What are your online courses like?
- Our online courses, better known as Mometrix University, are a set of online test prep courses for various tests and exams. Each course includes lessons taken from our best-selling study guides and practice questions to help you expand your knowledge base and build up your confidence. Instead of being limited in your choices of study guides, flashcards, or practice questions, Mometrix University provides you everything you could possibly need and for whatever your learning style may be. And if you like to track your progress and check off lessons as you go, we have a progress monitor that allows you to pick up where you left off and gives you the opportunity to mark ‘complete’ for every lesson you work through.
- So which one should I get — the study guide or the flashcards?
- To be honest, we think you should get both (and not because we just like selling stuff!). Many educators will tell you information is best retained when presented in different ways over a period of time, and while there will be overlapping concepts/material shared between the study guide and flashcards, the information is presented in two completely different formats. The study guide is a great reference to help you prepare for the exam and works well for concentrated blocks of time from 15-90 minutes of study. The flashcards, in contrast, are quick tidbits of information you can review anywhere with even just a few free minutes. We believe students who use both our study guides and flashcards together have an advantage over students who simply use one or the other.
- How do I place an order?
- Once you’ve landed on the page of the product you want to purchase, simply click on the "Click here to order..." link near the very bottom of the page. The item will then be added to your cart. When you are ready to check out, simply complete the billing and shipping information and we will promptly process your order.
- What if I want to order multiple items?
- Simply locate each product you wish to order and add each to your cart by clicking "Click here to order..." at the bottom of the product details pages. Once you’ve added all of items to your cart, double-check to make sure everything is there, complete your order by entering the billing and shipping information, and then submit it. If you are purchasing for an institution or if you feel this process would take too long due to the number of items you are ordering, please contact our Institutional Sales department by clicking the Institutions tab at the top of this screen or by clicking here.
- How are your products shipped?
- We ship Media Mail (estimated shipping time of 6-15 business days) and Priority Mail (estimated shipping time of 2-3 business days) depending on what you select at checkout.
- What if I need something shipped internationally?
- You’ll want to shoot us an email (or contact us here) to get international shipping squared away. Please note that to ship something internationally usually takes somewhere between 2 and 10 weeks (customs isn’t always as quick as we’d like them to be, unfortunately).
- Do I have to order online?
- Not necessarily. If you’d prefer not to order online, you can always give us a call (1-800-673-8175) and pay over the phone or you can pay by personal check or money order. To do this, simply complete the billing and shipping information located on the product order page and then mail it, along with your form of payment, to:
Mometrix Test PreparationPlease include an email address along with your billing and shipping information so we can email you the tracking information once we have received payment and your product ships.
ATTN: Product Order
3827 Phelan #179
Beaumont, TX 77707
- Do you accept purchase orders or P-Cards?
- Yes, we are happy to accept purchase orders and P-Cards from institutions. For more information about how to place an order for your institution, please click on the Institutions tab at the top of this page.
- Do you offer your products in a digital format?
- We offer all of our study guides in ebook format. These ebooks are restricted to one user per purchased title. For institutions, we offer an interactive eLearning system which allows access to multiple users. Please contact our Institutional Sales department for more details about our eLearning system. We also offer some of our products in an ‘online course’ format. For more information on what material we offer and how that works, please click here.
- How are ebooks delivered?
- You are sent an email with instructions on how to access your ebook on your personal computer or mobile device. The ebook access email is separate from your order confirmation email containing order details, but the ebook access email generally arrives at the same time as your order confirmation email.
- How long can I use the ebook?
- You can use your ebook for as long as you’d like - it’s yours! Please note that you do not want to block cookies or use private browsing when you access your ebook because they can interfere with security features. If you ever have trouble accessing your ebook, you can contact us and we can help you regain access.
- My ebook link isn't working — what should I do?
- If you ever have trouble accessing your ebook, you can contact us and we can help you regain access. Your ebook is designed for personal use only. While it can be used on multiple devices, it is not designed to be shared with others. You should not block cookies or use private browsing when you access your ebook because they can interfere with security features.
- My test is in a few days — how can I get started right away?
- If you find yourself in a pinch and need something ASAP, our ebooks are a great choice as they’re delivered almost instantly and you can access them on most mobile devices. Another awesome resource to take advantage of is Mometrix Academy. It’s a great place to start if you're looking for information about your exam, free practice questions, and more. You can find the Academy by going to mometrix.com/academy or by clicking here. One more resource to check out is our YouTube channel to which we’re constantly posting new videos. You can find our channel simply by going to YouTube and searching ‘Mometrix’ or by clicking here.
- How does your warranty work?
- When you order from our website, every product we sell comes with a Risk-Free, 1-year 100% Money-Back Guarantee. There's absolutely no risk on your part. If you use any one of our secrets and somehow fail to recoup your small investment in the form of the test result you want, just send an email to email@example.com or contact us here to arrange a 100% refund of the product price. The bottom line is this: you're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date - no hassle and no questions asked.
- Can you tell me more about Mometrix Test Preparation?
- We'd be happy to! Mometrix Test Preparation is a privately owned company based in the southeast Texas metropolitan area, with printing and distribution facilities in Tyler County, Texas. Since 2002, we have offered quality test preparation materials to help students maximize their study time by focusing on the most essential components of test mastery. We are passionate about helping people perform well on their exams in order to achieve their dreams in life, and we’re relentless in our pursuit of strategies or concepts that will help our customers succeed. Our company has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003 and we maintain an A+ rating, working hard to provide our customers with the best test preparation materials on the market.
- What is the ‘buy-one-give-one’ initiative?
- Our buy-one-give-one initiative seeks to put GED study courses in the hands of those who need them most. For every study guide sold from our website, we donate a GED prep course to one of our non-profit, adult-education partners. As each customer studies and prepares for their test, our non-profit partners are providing that same opportunity to someone from an underprivileged background. The GED prep courses we’re sharing with these partners consist of 141 lessons, 430 flashcards, more than 700 practice questions, and more than 180 videos, all of which have been designed to appeal to and benefit all learning types.