Types of Licensees

There are several types of licensees. The following list will state them and provide a summary of their work: Producer, which is any individual who sells insurance products; Nonresident Producer, which is an individual who uses reciprocity agreements to sell insurance in a state that has agreed to accept their home state’s licensing exams as valid; Temporary Producer, which is a non-qualified individual who can sell insurance for 180 days; Life and Health Agent, who is a person that can represent an insurance company and help facilitate sales with that company; Property and Casualty Agent, which is an individual with similar responsibilities as a Life and Health Agent, but can also sell insurance themselves; as well as Brokers, who are people who represent customers to insurance companies.


Provided by: Mometrix Test Preparation

Last updated: 12/15/2017
Find us on Twitter:


Mometrix eLibrary