TABE Practice Test
Welcome to the TABE practice test page. The links below will help you take our sample TABE practice test. These TABE practice questions will give you a better idea of what to study on your exam. Good luck with your studying. If you need additional practice questions get our TABE study guide and flashcards.
Upgrade to our best TABE study guide and flashcards resource.
What is the TABE?
The TABE is the Test for Adult Basic Education. This is a test that is used to determine your aptitudes and skill levels. The TABE is used by many companies during the hiring process or promotions as well as those individuals who are getting their GED or are going to a trade school.
Is the TABE test difficult?
The level of difficulty for the TABE test depends solely on the test taker and which areas you are strongest in.
What is the purpose of the TABE test?
The TABE exam is used by many schools to test a student’s academic readiness. The TABE is also used by many companies during the hiring process or promotions.
How long does it take to do the TABE test?
It takes roughly 1.5 hours to complete the TABE test. However, the “Complete Battery” test lasts three hours.
Can you use a calculator on the TABE test?
There are two sections of math on the TABE exam; Math Computation and Applied Math. You are allowed to use a calculator only on the Applied Math portion of the exam.
How many questions are on the TABE test?
There are a total of 195 multiple-choice questions on the TABE test. The 195 questions are divided into four sections including Reading, Language, Math Computation, and Applied Math.
What is the TABE test used for?
The TABE test is used to determine a person’s aptitude and skill levels when hiring, promoting, or selecting employees for training.
What is the TABE test stand for?
TABE stands for Test for Adult Basic Education.
Check Out Mometrix’s TABE Study Guide
Get practice questions, video tutorials, and detailed study lessonsGet Your Study Guide
Practice For the TABE the Best Way
If taking the TABE is your next step towards advancing your education or opening doors to new career opportunities, you will want to prepare for the exam in the most effective way possible. Using quality study materials is essential. Taking TABE practice tests is also an important element to include in your preparation.
Free resources from Mometrix Academy are available to assist you in this endeavor. The links above give you access to video study guides for each subject included on the TABE: English, Mathematics, and Reading. Free practice tests for each TABE subject are also accessible from the links found above on this page.
A TABE practice test will evaluate your knowledge and skills and allow you to gauge exactly how prepared you are for the actual TABE test. A TABE practice test will also help you zero in on the areas that need additional study and understanding. You may want to begin your preparation by taking a TABE practice test and make a note next to each question which of the subsequent statements is true.
- I confidently knew the correct answer
- I chose the correct answer but was unsure of my choice
- I had no idea which option was the correct answer
Considering these questions will help you uncover your areas of strength and weakness so that you can plan your study time appropriately for each subject area. The questions that you confidently knew the answers to won’t require a lot of study, but you may want to briefly review this material to verify that you have a thorough understanding of the topic.
The questions that you answered correctly but were not confident about will need more time and focus. You will want to spend enough time on this material to provide you with a complete understanding of it. Obviously, the questions that will require the most time and effort are the ones to which you didn’t know the correct answer. Don’t be anxious about these questions! You can count on Mometrix to supply you with all the help you need to score well on the TABE.
TABE Practice Methods
Consider using the following method to prepare for the TABE:
- Take your first TABE practice test indicating your confidence on each question as outlined above. Use your resources, as needed, and don’t be concerned about how much time it takes you for this first practice test.
- Use the free TABE study materials available to you from Mometrix Academy to obtain a better understanding of the subject areas you struggled with. There are links above to instructional videos that individually explain all the critical concepts you need to understand in order to be successful on the TABE.
- Evaluate your new understanding of the material by taking another practice test. Try to complete the practice test in a timely manner and use your resources as little as possible.
- Repetition and practice is the key to success on the TABE. If further instruction and practice is needed, check out the Mometrix TABE Flashcards and the Mometrix TABE Study Guide which includes additional review material, practice tests, test taking tips, and much more. These invaluable resources include a risk-free, 1-year 100% money-back guarantee. Use the links above for more information or to order the TABE Study Guide and the TABE Flashcards.
Check Out Mometrix’s TABE Flashcards
Get complex TABE subjects broken down into easily understandable conceptsGet Your Flashcards
Online TABE 11 & 12 Prep Course
If you want to be fully prepared, Mometrix offers an online TABE 11 & 12 Prep Course. The course is designed to provide you with any and every resource you might want while studying. The TABE 11 & 12 Course includes:
- Review Lessons Covering All the Topics
- 600+ TABE 11 & 12 Practice Questions
- More than 550 Electronic Flashcards
- Over 200 Instructional Videos
- Money-back Guarantee
- Free Mobile Access
- and More!
The TABE 11 & 12 Prep Course is designed to help any learner get everything they need to prepare for their TABE 11 & 12 exam; click below to check it out.