What’s on the SHRM-CP Exam

What’s on the SHRM-CP Exam? [Infographic]

The SHRM-CP exam is a competency-based certification exam for HR professionals who implement strategies & policies and who serves as a point of contact for staff and stakeholders as well as deliver HR  services and perform HR functions.

The SHRM-CP exam offered by the Society for Human Resource Management consists of 160 questions; 95 of which are stand-alone knowledge items and 65 are situational judgment items.

SHRM Exam Secrets Study Guide
SHRM Exam Secrets Study Guide

There are two subject areas on the SHRM CP exam: Behavioral Competencies and Technical Knowledge. The Behavioral Competencies section makes up 35% of the exam, while the remaining 65% consists of Technical Knowledge. The Technical Knowledge section contains questions over People, Organization, Workplace, and Strategy.

What's on the SHRM-CP

SHRM-CP Scores

SHRM-CP Exam Practice Questions
SHRM-CP Exam Practice Questions

The scores on the SHRM-CP are reported as a scaled score on a range of 120 to 200. Those who pass the SHRM-CP exam will receive the maximum score of 200. Official site: (link)

SHRM CP Review Materials

SHRM-CP Exam Secrets Study Guide: SHRM Test Review for the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional Exam (link)

SHRM-CP Exam Flashcard Study System: SHRM Test Practice Questions & Review for the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional Exam

SHRM-CP Exam Practice Questions: SHRM Practice Tests & Review for the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional Exam

SHRM Certification Prep: Study Guide & Practice Exam Questions for the Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional Test

 

Published by

Jay Willis

Jay Willis joined Mometrix as Vice President of Sales in 2009, and has developed several key strategic relationships that have enhanced the distribution of Mometrix products. With nearly 20 years of sales experience in the publishing industry, his dedication to providing the highest quality experience for customers, coupled with his sales and marketing expertise, has resulted in significant growth of the Institutional Sales division. Learn more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*