OSAT Superintendent (148) Practice Test

In the state of Oklahoma subject area tests (OSAT) are required for teaching certification. The content of the OSAT for Superintendent test is constructed from the Oklahoma Full Subject-Matter Competencies and national standards. The subject area tests are able to assess a candidate’s expertise in a particular subject area based on knowledge of an entry-level candidate. The Oklahoma Subject Area Test (OSAT) for Superintendent is approximately 80 selected-response questions worth 70% of the tests value and 2 constructed response questions worth 30% of the tests value.


OSAT Superintendent

The selected-response section is divided into four subareas. These subareas are as follows: Visionary Leadership and Culture of Learning worth 17%; Instructional Leadership and Professional Development worth 18%; Organizational, Operational, and Resource Management worth 17%; and Educational Contexts, Stakeholder Relationships, and Legal/Ethical Guidelines worth 18%. The constructed-response section of the test is based on Strategic Leadership worth 15% and Organizational Management worth 15%, totaling 30%. This is a computer-based test (CBT). The time frame to complete the OSAT for Superintendent is 4 hours and 45 minutes plus a 15 CBT tutorial. A passing score of 240 is required on the OSAT for Superintendent. This subject area test contains randomly selected questions from Oklahoma educators. These questions are then validated by a separate panel of Oklahoma educators. Here at Mometrix Test Prep we breakdown the OSAT Superintendent test framework and generate study materials that explains to candidates the knowledge and skills needed to pass the test. We dedicate our time to producing high efficiency OSAT Superintendent practice tests and study guides. Our free OSAT for Superintendent Practice tests will help a candidate ease testing anxiety while helping to achieve a higher score on the OSAT Superintendent certification test.



OSAT Test
OSAT Study Guide
OSAT Flashcards

OSAT Superintendent Study Guide

Mometrix Academy is a completely free resource provided by Mometrix Test Preparation. If you find benefit from our efforts here, check out our premium quality OSAT Superintendent (148) study guide to take your studying to the next level. Just click the OSAT Superintendent (148) study guide link below. Your purchase also helps us make even more great, free content for test-takers.


OSAT Study Guide

OSAT Flashcards


OSAT Superintendent Study Guide OSAT Superintendent Flashcards

OSAT Test


Provided by: Mometrix Test Preparation

Last updated: 01/31/2018

 

Mometrix Test Preparation - Chasing your dreams requires the right tools. Find your test
Share

 

Mometrix eLibrary