MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Practice Test

If you’ve ever wanted to teach in the state of Michigan, you know you must succeed on the MTTC Professional Readiness Examination (096) exam to certify that you satisfy the academic requirement set by the state of Michigan. The study material that you use to study for this exam can be the difference between starting in your new career or several more months of study and preparation to retake the exam. However, our free MTTC Professional Readiness Examination practice test will show you the types of questions you will see on test day while guiding your study towards key subject areas. In order to be most effective with your study time, you need to know some important information. So, let’s take a look. The MTTC Professional Readiness Examination exam is offered in both paper-based and computer-based formats.

MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Practice Test

Both formats are broken down into three subtests: Reading (42 multiple-choice questions), Mathematics (45 multiple-choice questions), and Writing (42 multiple-choice questions and 2 short-answer items). The MTTC Professional Readiness Examination exam has a testing time limit of up to 4 1/2 hours. The minimum passing score for the exam is set at 220 for each subtest. The reading subtest consists of the following subjects: Word Meaning (17%), Main Idea and Detail (16%), Writer’s Purpose (17%), Idea Relationships (16%), Critical Reasoning (17%), and Study Skills (17%). The mathematics subtest consists of the following subjects: Quantitative Literacy and Logic (20%), Algebra and Functions (30%), Geometry and Trigonometry (30%), and Statistics and Probability (20%). The writing subtest consists of the Fundamentals of Effective Writing (50%) and Composition (50%). Our MTTC Professional Readiness Examination practice test was created with these knowledge domains and rules in mind to ensure the user will be prepared for everything they’ll see on test day. Check out below if you would like to try out some sample practice questions!

MTTC Test
MTTC Study Guide
MTTC Flashcards

MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Study Guide

Mometrix Academy is a completely free resource provided by Mometrix Test Preparation. If you find benefit from our efforts here, check out our premium quality MTTC Professional Readiness study guide to take your studying to the next level. Just click the MTTC Professional Readiness study guide link below. Your purchase also helps us make even more great, free content for test-takers.

MTTC Study Guide

MTTC Flashcards

MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Study Guide MTTC Professional Readiness Examination Flashcards

MTTC Test

 

by Mometrix Test Preparation | Last Updated: May 4, 2016