Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge (5161) Practice Test

The Praxis II tests are a battery of tests designed to ensure that teachers are qualified to teach in their preferred field. For those wishing to teach Mathematics, you must pass the 60 question Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge test. We at Mometrix have crafted the free Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge practice test to assist you in this endeavor. The Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge practice test will cover the same content as the actual test. Content such as: Number and Quantity, Algebra, Functions, and Calculus, which will cover 68 percent of the test; as well as Geometry, Probability and Statistics, and Discrete Mathematics, which will cover the remaining 32 percent of the test. When taking the actual Praxis 2 math test, you will have two and a half hours to complete every question.


Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge Practice Test

Praxis II Test
Praxis II Study Guide
Praxis II Flashcards

Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge Study Guide

Mometrix Academy is a completely free Praxis 2 math resource provided by Mometrix Test Preparation. If you find benefit from our efforts here, check out our premium quality Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge (5161) study guide to take your studying to the next level. Just click the Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge (5161) study guide link below. Your purchase also helps us make even more great, free content for test-takers.


Praxis II Study Guide

Praxis II Flashcards


Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge Study Guide Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge Flashcards


Free Praxis II Mathematics: Content Knowledge Practice Quiz (5161)

Praxis II – Home


Provided by: Mometrix Test Preparation

Last updated: 12/21/2017
Find us on Twitter:

 

Mometrix Test Preparation - Chasing your dreams requires the right tools. Find your test

 

Mometrix eLibrary