AEPA Principal Practice Test

The Arizona Educator Proficiency Assessment, or AEPA, Principal exam consists of two main subtests. Each of these subtests have their own unique topics. Both subtests are broken down into two sections: Selected-response items; as well as Constructed-response items. Subtest 1 covers topics such as Visionary Leadership, Collaboration, and Educational Contexts; as well as Fiscal and Operational Management and Legal/Ethical Guidelines. The Selected-response section will cover 60 percent of the subtest, while the Constructed-response questions will make up the remaining 40 percent. Subtest 2’s sections are similarly broken down; however, the content is different. The content area of Subtest 2 is Instructional and Organizational Leadership. Test-takers are allotted three and a half hours for each subtest. Each subtest is made up of 50 Selected-response questions, as well as 2 Constructed-response questions. To help you succeed on both subtests, we have created the AEPA Principal practice test.


AEPA Principal Practice Test

AEPA Test
AEPA Study Guide
AEPA Flashcards

AEPA Principal Study Guide

Mometrix Academy is a completely free resource provided by Mometrix Test Preparation. If you find benefit from our efforts here, check out our premium quality AEPA Principal study guide to take your studying to the next level. Just click the AEPA Principal study guide link below. Your purchase also helps us make even more great, free content for test-takers.


AEPA Study Guide

AEPA Flashcards


AEPA Principal Study Guide AEPA Principal Flashcards

AEPA Test


Provided by: Mometrix Test Preparation

Last updated: 01/31/2018

 

Mometrix Test Preparation - Chasing your dreams requires the right tools. Find your test
Share

 

Mometrix eLibrary