Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I submit my essay?
- Applications may be submitted prior to 11:59 PM Central Time on Wednesday, May 15, 2019.
- What is the essay about?
- In English, compose an essay consisting of 2000 characters (approximately 400 words) you tell us about what inspired you to pursue your graduate degree.
- Who is eligible to apply?
- Anyone who will be considered a full-time graduate student (enrolled in at least 9 credit hours) between August 1, 2019 and July 31, 2020 at an accredited graduate school/program in the United States.
- How are essays judged?
- Essays are judged by a screening committee selected by Mometrix. Our judges will determine the three (3) best essays, in order. The three (3) winners (two of which will be scholarship recipients and third of which will receive Mometrix-branded Secrets Study Guide and Flashcard Study System of his/her choice) will be notified via email on or before Friday, May 31, 2019.
- How will my personal information be used?
- A minimal amount of personal information is needed to verify your submission and provide a means of contact should you become a scholarship recipient. This information is used for our records only and we will not share your personal information with any third-parties. If you are a winner, we will post a photo provided by you and a one- or two-sentence biography on our website profiling you as a winner.
- How much could I win? How will the money be delivered?
- First place will receive a $500 scholarship, second place will receive a $250 scholarship, and third place will receive Mometrix-branded Secrets Study Guide and Flashcard Study System of his/her choice. Each scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient's school, and for the third place winner the chosen Study Guide and Flashcard products will be shipped (free of charge) to the Candidate’s preferred mailing address.
For more information, please view the Official Rules or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.