Health Information Management Test Prep Writer
Create instructional content to help people pass AHIMA exams!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for knowledgeable health information managers to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) certification exams. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Write high-quality, unique content to help us serve our customers
- Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress.
- One of the following AHIMA certifications: RHIA, CCA, CCS, or CCS-P
- Strong working knowledge of the theory and practice of health information management
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume! We would love to hear about any relevant experience or qualifications that you have!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2019-02-14 08:36:49