Project Management Professional - Test Prep Writer
Create instructional content based on the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable project management professional to create exceptional new instructional content that will help test-takers ace the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP exam. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality instructional content to help us serve our customers
- Respond to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with a project manager to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- PMP certification from the Project Management Institute
- Strong working knowledge of project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume. If you hold a certification from the PMI, we'd love to know!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2019-01-01 14:05:46