Professional Planner (AICP) Certification Prep Writer
Create instructional content based on the AICP Certified Planner exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable certified planner to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) certification exam. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality, unique content to help us serve our customers
- Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- Current American Planning Association membership
- AICP certification
- Strong working knowledge of the theory and practice of planning including fundamental planning knowledge, plan-making and implementation, and areas of practice
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume. If you have a certification from the AICP, we'd love to know!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2018-07-16 14:15:13