Chemistry Test Prep Writer
Create instructional organic and general chemistry content!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a skilled writer to create exceptional new chemistry content that will help test-takers ace their organic and general chemistry exams. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality instructional content to help us serve our customers
- Respond to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with a project manager to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- 4-year degree in chemistry
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Strong working knowledge of the following general chemistry concepts: Stoichiometry, Gases, Liquids and Solids, Solutions, Acids and Bases, Chemical Equilibria, Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Oxidation-Reduction Reactions, Atomic and Molecular Structure, Periodic Properties, and Nuclear Reactions
- Strong working knowledge of the following organic chemistry concepts: Mechanisms, Chemical and Physical Properties of Molecules, Stereochemistry (structure evaluation), Nomenclature, Individual Reactions of the Major Functional Groups and Combinations of Reactions to Synthesize Compounds, Acid-Base Chemistry, Aromatics and Bonding
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume. Please tell us about your experience in the field of chemistry!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2018-07-09 15:11:29