Financial Industry Exam Content Editor
We are looking for a smart, motivated individual with experience in the US financial industry to evaluate, edit, and supplement exam study materials for various financial industry exams, such as the FINRA qualification exams. Outstanding candidates must be self-starters, willing and able to respond positively to constructive feedback, and able to commit to at least 15 hours per week. Writing or editing experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with multiple FINRA qualification exams
- Strong up-to-date working knowledge of the US financial industry
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word
DETAIL OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate, edit, and supplement financial exam study materials to ensure accuracy, suitability, and topic coverage
- Perform diligent research to support and enhance personal understanding of the content
- Receive feedback from various sources and make content edits in response
- Provide feedback as needed to writers producing content for financial exams
- Respond quickly and positively to constructive feedback on your own work
- Provide regular updates to demonstrate continued progress
Mometrix Test Preparation was founded in 2002 with a simple vision: to help test-takers cut through all of the fluff and distractions in order to get to the heart of exactly what it takes to succeed on the exam. We watched helplessly as too many of our well-qualified friends and relatives struggled to get into the school of their choice, or earn the certification necessary to get or keep a job, simply because they didn't test well. We decided there must be a better way to prepare, so we made it our mission to give test-takers exactly what they need in order to maximize their potential. Our goal is for our study materials, coupled with diligent effort, to empower a test-taker to attain the highest score within their ability to achieve. We help people achieve their dreams by helping them overcome the testing hurdles necessary for them to get to where they want to be.
Our materials are available on every major digital platform and are distributed worldwide. Every year, millions of test-takers utilize Mometrix materials, including free online resources, study guides, flashcards, digital content, and apps for the web and smartphone.
We also have the largest catalog of any test preparation publisher, now offering over 3,500 products covering more than 1,500 different standardized exams. Keeping up with the constant changes in the many different exam markets we cover, our product development team averages more than 100 product updates each week. Mometrix study materials comprise a collection of over 174 million words, larger than the entire print history of TIME Magazine.
Mometrix is a privately-owned company based in the southeast Texas metropolitan area, with printing and distribution facilities in Tyler County, Texas. An A+ member of the BBB since 2003, we research, develop, produce and retail our test preparation products to test-takers all over the world. Our products are developed by experts in each test's field of study to ensure the highest quality, most relevant content possible. We take very seriously that our customers trust us to give them the information they need in order to perform well on the exam and select only the highest qualified writers using a rigorous application process.
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2020-10-14 09:03:08