Below is a list of our most commonly asked questions. If you have any other questions we have not addressed below, please contact us.
- How do I place my order?
- Once you have identified the product(s) you would like to purchase, simply click on the "click here to order..." link at the bottom of the page. The item will then be added to your cart. When you are ready to check out, simply complete the billing and shipping information and we will promptly process your order. If you are with a company, institution, or wish to place a bulk order, please click here.
- Do you accept purchase orders or P-Cards?
- Yes, we are happy to accept purchase orders and P-Cards from institutions. For more information about how to place an order for your institution, please click on the "Companies, Institutions, Bulk Orders" tab at the top of this page or simply click here.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) and PayPal if you would like to order online. If you prefer to pay by personal check or money order, please complete the billing and shipping information located on the product order page and mail it to:
Mometrix Test Preparation
ATTN: Product Order
3827 Phelan #179
Beaumont, TX 77707
Please include an email address along with your billing and shipping information and we will email you the tracking information once we have received payment and your product ships.
- What if I want to order multiple items?
- To order multiple products, simply locate each product you wish to order using the search tool at the top of the page and add each item to your cart by clicking "Click here to order..." at the bottom of each product details page. Once you have completed your product search, you should be able to double check your cart to make sure all of the products are listed. If you are purchasing multiple items for your institution or if this process would take too much time due to the number of items you are ordering, please contact our Institutional Sales department by clicking the "Companies, Institutions, Bulk Orders" tab above or click here.
- How can I find the product I'm looking for?
- The easiest way to find the product you are looking for is to use the search tool located at the top right hand corner of this page. Once you type in a keyword or name of an exam, you will see a link to our study guide or flashcards for that exam. If you prefer to search alphabetically, please click on the "Products" tab near the top of the page or click here. If you are looking to purchase multiple titles, please visit www.MometrixCatalog.com or contact our Institutional Sales team by click here. If you are unable to find what you are looking for anywhere on our site or in our catalog, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- Do you offer your products in electronic format, or just printed?
- We offer all of our study guides in electronic format in addition to the printed version. These electronic versions are restricted to one user per purchased title. We also offer an interactive eLearning system for institutions wishing to allow access to multiple users. Please contact our Institutional Sales department for more details.
- How do your study guides help?
- We have painstakingly spent hours upon hours scrutinizing all of the information you could be tested over in order to boil it all down to the most critical information that you most need to know in order to perform well on your exam. Each study guide has one complete section devoted to offering test-taking tips, study tips, and tips for overcoming test anxiety. Another section of each study guide is devoted to in-depth coverage of the exam content, walking you through step-by-step what to expect on the exam. We also include practice test questions in the majority of our study guides and bonus materials in the very back of the guides. You can also visit our testimonials page to hear first-hand how our products help.
- How do your flashcards help?
- We realize test-makers often word questions in such a way so as to confuse test-takers who may not truly understand the underlying concept over which the question is based. For this reason, we have developed our flashcards to help test-takers fully understand the underlying concepts that are the most likely to be on the exam. Our flashcards are very thorough and detailed in order to give you exactly what you need to know to answer the test questions correctly, regardless of how the question is worded.
- Should I get the study guide or the flashcards?
- We think you should get both. While there may be overlapping concepts shared by both products, the information is presented in two completely different formats. Most educators will tell you that information is best retained when presented in different ways over a period of time. The study guide is a great quick reference to help you prepare for the exam and works well for concentrated blocks of time from 15-90 minutes of study. The flashcards, by contrast, are quick tidbits of information you can review anywhere you have a few minutes free. We believe students who use both our study guides and flashcards together have an advantage over students who simply purchase one resource or the other.
- Can you tell me more about your company?
- We'd be glad to! Mometrix Test Preparation is a privately owned company based in the southeast Texas metropolitan area, with printing and distribution facilities in Tyler County, Texas. Since 2002, we have offered quality test preparation materials to help students maximize their study time by focusing on the most essential components of test mastery. We are passionate about helping people perform well on their exams in order to achieve their dreams in life and are relentless in our pursuit of strategies or concepts that will help our customers succeed. Our company has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 2003 and we maintain an A+ rating, working hard to provide our customers with the best test preparation materials on the market.