Write an essay where you tell us what test preparation practices work best for you and why.
2. Stretch my body out (roll neck, some light yoga, etc.).
3. Give yourself positive affirmations (I can do this, I believe in you, I know this material inside and out, I am capable, I will do great.).
4. Think of 10 things around you that you're grateful for. This will help you get in the present, will calm your mind, and will help you stop stressing about the future and things you can't control.
5. Study legible and color coded notes to keep your focus and to memorize material easier.
6. Make a flashcard game and play with friends before the test.
7. Create a song to help memorize vocabulary and terms.
8. Watch short, but informative videos about each chapter/lesson.
9. Don't stress or procrastinate while studying. Work hard now, relax later.
10. Truly believe in your abilities and remain confident throughout the test.
Endora from Florida
High School Senior
Park Vista Community High School