Note: This product has not been updated for the current version of the exam.
- Fast Free Shipping
- Instant eBook Access Available
How to Pass the National Uniform Licensing and Certification Examinations (Licensed Residential, Certified Residential, and Certified General Examinations), using our easy step-by-step USPAP test study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received the devastating news. She had just gotten back her result on the USPAP test. It was not what she had hoped for. In fact, it was not even close to the expectations she had considering her past experience and educational background.
She had failed.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. She did not look forward to having to tell them the embarrassing news, especially after she had boasted that it was no big deal. She had been procrastinating about taking the exam because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"What will I do now?" she thought with dismay, slowly realizing the harsh reality of her predicament and its upsetting implications on her future.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from the USPAP test.
The National Uniform Licensing and Certification Examinations (Licensed Residential, Certified Residential, and Certified General Examinations) are quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.
USPAP test scores are used by the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) and The Appraisal Foundation as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain USPAP test score.
That is the whole purpose of the USPAP Exam Secrets study guide: to give test takers the keys to understand how to succeed on the USPAP test.
Our USPAP Test Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the USPAP test score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your score on the USPAP test is good enough, and to beat the test taking game so you can become a licensed residential appraiser, certified residential appraiser, or certified general appraiser, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive study guide for the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) National Examination is written by our test experts, who painstakingly researched the topics and the concepts that you need to know to do your best on the AQB National Uniform Examination. Our original research into the National Uniform Licensing and Certification Examinations (Licensed Residential, Certified Residential, and Certified General Examinations), offered by the Appraiser Qualifications Board (AQB) and The Appraisal Foundation, reveals the specific content areas and the essential skills that are critical for you to know on the USPAP test. We've taken the information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the USPAP test.
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts.
- Why answers that sound correct are often the very ones that are wrong and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers.
- Our benchmark method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick.
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer. Don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer.
- Learn how to group your answer choices into families that often narrows down the pool of correct answers. This is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what USPAP Exam Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
USPAP Exam Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the USPAP test for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the essential skills necessary to do well on the USPAP test, plus comprehensive reviews covering all of the essential test sections individually.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
"I purchased the study guide, and I just wanted to let you know that I passed my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures."
"My name is Chris. I used the study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS!"
"I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!!"
"Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score."
"I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you!"
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
In summary, here's what you get:
When you buy USPAP Exam Secrets, it includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to USPAP Exam Success
- Plan Big, Study Small
- Make Your Studying Count
- Practice the Right Way
- Pace Yourself
- Have a Plan for Guessing
The Comprehensive General Strategy Review
- Read Carefully
- Contextual Clues
- Hedge Words
- Switchback Words
- Face Value
- Answer Selection
- Eliminate Answers
- Avoid Fact Traps
- Extreme Statements
- Predict the Answer
- Tough Questions
- Check Your Work
- Pace Yourself
- Don’t Rush
- Keep Moving
The Comprehensive Content Review
- Economic Theories
- Marginal Utility
- Keynesian Theory of Economics
- Monetary Policy
- Federal and Local Governments Influence
- Legal Considerations
- Economic Characteristics of Real Property
- Limitations on Real Estate Ownership
- Zoning Ordinances
- Encumbrance, Lien, Lease and Encroachment
- Real Property Legal Rights and Interests
- Easements Appurtenant and Easements in Gross
- Real Property Legal Rights and Interests
- Categories of Easements
- Forms of Property Ownership
- Co-ownership, Cooperative Ownership and Community
- Types of Co-ownership
- Legal Descriptions
- Township Squares
- Rectangular Survey
- Lot and Block System
- Access and Adjoining Property
- Geodetic Surveying and Global Positioning Systems
- Characteristics of Real Estate Markets
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Business Cycles and Real Estate Cycles
- Real Estate License Laws
- Absorption Analysis
- Competing Investments
- Capital Markets
- REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts)
- Mortgage Backed Security
- Role of Money and Capital Markets
- Real Estate Financing
- Adjustable-rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Traditional and Creative Mortgage Financing
- Agricultural Loan Programs
- Wraparound Loans
- Appraisal Standards: Introduction
- Professional Appraisal Practice
- USPAP Ethics Rule
- Departure Rule
- Appraisal Standards: Statements
- Marketing Time Opinions and Exposure Time
- Unacceptable Assignment Conditions
- Appraisal and Valuation Process
- Appraisal Process
- Retrospective Date, Prospective Date, Current Date
- Collection and Analysis of Data
- Cost Approach
- Encumbrances, Leases, Reservations
- Riparian Rights
- Energy Chargeback
- Gross Building, Rentable, Occupied and Usable Area
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Analysis of Highest and Best Use
- Private Restrictions
- Reasonable Probability of Change
- Economic Feasibility of Change
- Cost to Remove Restrictions
- Dedications and Improvements
- Ground Rent Capitalization
- Government Regulations
- Truth-in-Lending Act
- Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act
- Comparable Better Subtract
- Direct Capitalization
- Limitations of the Cost Approach to Value
- Equity Buildup and Pyramiding
- Reconciliation and Final Value Estimate
- Communicating the Appraisal Report
- Valuation of Partial Interest
- Quantitative Techniques
- Time Value of Money
- Present Value and Future Value
- Depreciation Formulas
- Specialized Knowledge
plus all of the other special tips and secrets we have included to help you prepare for the exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our study guide, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our USPAP Exam Secrets study guide will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on the USPAP test. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test.
- Bonus Two: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
Order USPAP Exam Secrets entirely at our risk. When you order from this site, it comes with a risk-free, 1-year 100% money-back guarantee. There's NO RISK on your part.
If you don't like this comprehensive book for ANY reason, you can return it for a 100% refund of the product price. You're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date, no hassle, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if the product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't save time, money, and frustration, if it isn't what you thought it was, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under the no-loopholes guarantee. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get the USPAP Exam Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. Or, if you prefer, you can order the study guide as an online ebook. It doesn't require any special software. If you can read this web page, you have all you need to start using and applying USPAP Exam Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Get USPAP Exam Secrets immediately!
Both versions contain the same information. If you need instant access and can view the book online, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of USPAP Exam Secrets. The entire comprehensive package retails for
$89.99, but is available to you today at the incredibly low price of $49.99 for our instant access ebook or $54.99 for our printed book. Just click one of the links below.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 09/27/2023