- Interactive NES History Practice Test Questions
- Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos
- Fast Free Shipping
- Instant eBook Access Available
How to Pass the NES History Exam, using our easy step-by-step NES History study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received some devastating news. She had just gotten back her National Evaluation Series (NES) History test result. It was not what she had hoped for. In fact, it was not even close to her expectations despite her past experience and educational background.
She had failed.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. She did not look forward to having to tell them her embarrassing news, especially after she had boasted that it was no big deal. She had been procrastinating about taking the exam because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"What will I do now?" she thought with dismay, slowly realizing the harsh reality of her predicament and its upsetting implications on her future.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from the NES History Exam.
The National Evaluation Series (NES) History Exam is quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.
NES History Exam scores are used by Pearson Education, Inc. as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain NES History Exam score.
That is the whole purpose of our NES History Secrets study guide: to give test takers the keys to understand how to succeed on the NES History Exam.
Our NES History Exam Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the NES History Exam score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your NES History Exam score is good enough, and to beat the test taking game, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive NES History Exam study guide is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept you need to know to pass your NES History Exam. Our original research into the National Evaluation Series (NES) History Exam, offered by Pearson Education, Inc., reveals specific content areas and skills that are critical for you to know on the NES History Exam. We've taken that information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the NES History Exam.
Now, we know you may be skeptical, so let us give you three good reasons we can back up what we claim:
Three Reasons You Can Rely On NES History Secrets
#1) Our name is Mometrix Test Preparation, and we have an entire team of researchers who do nothing but study and "reverse engineer" standardized tests like the NES History Exam. We maintain very strict hiring standards for this team of researchers, and very few applicants for the rare open position come close to qualifying, as we set a very high bar for quality when it comes to our study guides and other materials. You can rely on their combined decades of experience in cracking the code for difficult standardized tests such as the NES History Exam to get that all important passing score.
#2) Most people simply aren't very good at preparing for tests; in fact, many badly overestimate how prepared they are for a major exam, even highly intelligent people. This has been proven in several academic studies, but it's not the fault of the students. It's the result of relying on ineffective and outdated study methods. But our experts here at Mometrix decided there had to be much better ways of preparing for exams. We just had to discover them.
We're convinced that we've done just that; we've found the secrets to beating these exams. We were surprised at what we found; some of the keys to getting a high score were unbelievably simple to implement once test takers found out about them.
We've put all the results of our research together in a compact, yet thorough, study guide that will allow anyone, no matter their present skill level, to see dramatically improved results with very little effort.
#3) Part of our motivation in creating NES History Secrets was our frustration at the lack of quality test prep tools for the NES History Exam. Future teachers looking for help with the NES History Exam really had no good options. Most of what was available made the same fundamental error: it tried to teach the subject matter, instead of focusing on teaching the test. This doesn't work, because most of the people who will take the NES History Exam already have a pretty good grasp of what they need to know about teaching; it's the nature of the test that trips them up.
Test takers who do well on the NES History Exam do so because they understand the link between their knowledge of their subject, and how to use that knowledge in the context of the NES test format.
That's what makes NES History Secrets so powerful. We show you how to take the material you already know, and successfully apply it to the actual NES test format.
You'll save money, time, and headaches. You'll know how to avoid the weak test prep strategies and common mistakes that others are making, and discover what you need to know to achieve success on the NES History Exam. Here are just a few of the ways NES History Secrets can help you...
Our Powerful NES History Test Taking Strategies
- How to overcome one of your biggest obstacles: time limits. You'll learn how to dodge hidden time traps, putting you far ahead of the average uninformed test taker.
- Super-fast techniques of breezing through the many easy questions, so you can spend more of your valuable time on the harder ones, without ever being in a hurry.
- Get fast answers for any questions you might have about how to use our materials. Just send us an email and one of our team will get back to you ASAP.
- Keys to questions that give away the wrong (or right) answers. You get credit for some of the questions just by paying attention to how the question is asked.
- Get the EXACT NES EXAM STUDY PLAN that gives the most powerful results in the shortest amount of time; avoid spending your valuable time on tasks and activities that don't pay off.
- Our research team members aren't a bunch of nerds; they're experts on both the formats of standardized tests, as well as being experts on test taking, so you'll gain the information and skills you need to do your best when it really counts: on test day.
- Why you don't need to guess about guessing when you're stumped. Learn when you should guess, how to do it, and how to maximize your odds and avoid the faulty strategies that lead so many others astray.
- There are little known tipoffs that reveal the right answer for many questions; learn how to spot these telltale giveaways and ramp up your score.
- How to lay the groundwork right away for a powerful and efficient test prep plan that you can get started on immediately.
- How to interpret test questions so you'll know exactly what answer they're looking for, instead of wasting time wracking your brain trying to figure it out.
- A little known method for beating some of the most difficult questions you'll face, allowing you to save a ton of time.
- Exceptional customer service! Need to send to a different address? Lost your study guide? Having any other problems? No worries; just email us and we'll take care of it right away, even on weekends.
- You won't be getting a bunch of rehashed material; our experts' research is 100% original and independent.
- Our calibration strategy, which you'll only find here, makes sure you don't go too slow OR too fast, so you maximize your efficiency.
- Our original and exclusive 5-step phased approach will show you how to get the most out of practice tests and other study aids.
- How to structure your preparation to avoid the problem of procrastination that can kill your chances of success.
- The most important things you should take care of within 24 hours of taking the test. Make sure you've taken care of the little things in addition to studying hard.
- Find out why many answer choices that sound right are wrong, and how to tell the difference between the right-sounding wrong answer, and the correct answer.
- The benchmark tip for choosing between two or more answers that are very similar.
- How seemingly random information in a question is often the key that lets you answer it correctly.
- How to tease out clues to the right answer when you run across the rare question that leaves you completely stumped.
- Our very own method to create your own lifeline when you're tempted to panic over a question that appears to be over your head.
- Learn an easy and fast brainstorming trick that lets you quickly dissect a question and find helpful clues you previously overlooked.
- Learn how to quickly spot weasel words and fudge phrases that can tip you off to the right answer.
- Contextual clues in questions and answers that can help you choose the correct response.
- An unbelievably simple tip that will let you perform a fast double check that saves you from making mistakes, but doesn't take much time.
- What extreme statements are, how to spot them, and what they almost always mean when it comes to choosing the correct answer.
- How to separate the possible answer choices of tough questions into families, so you can quickly rule out one or more choices and boost your odds of answering correctly.
And much more...
Now, those are some big promises. Can we really deliver on them?
Yes we can.
Let us explain.
First, let us make it crystal clear what NES History Secrets isn't. It is NOT a warmed over collection of common knowledge study tips and things you're already aware of.
On the contrary, NES History Secrets is a volume of techniques and knowledge that we've compiled specifically to help you pass the NES History Exam with as little study time as possible. It's written in plain English and is very user friendly.
We teach you the essential skills you'll need for success on the NES History test, and we include a thorough review of every topic covered on the NES History test.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
I purchased the study guide, and I just wanted to let you know that I passed my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures.
My name is Chris. I used the study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS!
I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!!
Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score.
I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you!
Warning: Six Criteria You Must Always Look For
There's a lot of useless, unhelpful and just plain wrong information out there about studying for the NES History Exam and other standardized tests. Here are six factors you must always look for in an NES History Exam study guide:
One: The people who wrote it must be professionals who have exhaustively studied the concepts and topics found on the NES History Exam if you're going to be successful.
Two: Even though it was authored by professionals, it must be written in plain, easily understandable language that all test takers can relate to.
Three: It should be fluff free; direct and to the point, so you don't waste time or get distracted.
Four: It should focus primarily on the NES History Exam itself, and only secondarily on the subject matter. As we pointed out earlier, if knowing the material was all that mattered, we wouldn't see so many people with high grades from excellent education programs failing the NES History Exam. Simply knowing the material doesn't mean a person will be able to succeed on the NES History Exam, as these are two different skills. A good study guide should bridge the gap between them.
Five: It must be easy and enjoyable to use, so the reader is actually motivated to study for the NES History Exam
Six: It must come with a money back guarantee. Anyone who doesn't pass the NES History Exam should get their money back. Period.
You'll receive more than 10 times your money's worth!
When you add up the costs of failing the NES History Exam- retesting fees, a minimum of a few months' salary missed out on, etc., and then compare the total to the small price of NES History Secrets, you'll see you're easily getting more than 10 times your money's worth in value.
Here's what you're about to receive:
NES History Secrets includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to NES History Exam Success:
- Plan Big, Study Small
- Make Your Studying Count
- Practice the Right Way
- Pace Yourself
- Have a Plan for Guessing
The comprehensive General Strategy review including:
- Read Carefully
- Contextual Clues
- Hedge Words
- Switchback Words
- Face Value
- Answer Selection
- Eliminate Answers
- Avoid Fact Traps
- Extreme Statements
- Predict the Answer
- Tough Questions
- Check Your Work
- Pace Yourself
- Don’t Rush
- Keep Moving
History Exam Topics:
- World History to 1450
- World History 1450 to the Present
- U.S. History Precontact to 1877
- U.S. History 1877 to the Present
In addition to a comprehensive study guide written for the NES History Exam,
along with many more secrets and tips we're including to make sure you pass the NES History test.
You're Also Going to Receive these Great Bonuses
We're absolutely convinced that our guide will help you pass the NES History Exam, so as a further encouragement, we're adding the following to your purchase:
- Bonus One
NES History Practice Test Questions: Are you ready to tackle the NES History Exam? Take our practice test questions and find out if you're fully prepared, or if you need to put in some more prep time. These questions offer a great way to make sure you don't face a very unpleasant surprise come test day!
These NES History practice exam questions allow you to put your knowledge to a real test, before you take the actual exam. Review and repetition are key to success; using these practice questions will reinforce your strengths while helping you identify and brush up on weak areas.
Don't worry; we don't just give you the correct answer and leave it at that. We also provide in depth explanations as to why each correct answer is right, and some insights into the most common mistakes people make that lead to the wrong answers. These detailed answer keys are vital to your success when it comes to passing the NES History Exam.
- Bonus Two
Video Reviews from Mometrix Academy: Our study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal. The exclusive codes available in this study guide help reinforce your learning experience. After reading about a concept, you can watch a member of the Mometrix teaching staff show you exactly how to apply what you have learned on test day.
- Bonus Three
Study Skills: Proper preparation is the key to successfully passing the NES History Exam. To be fully prepared, you need to know both what to study, and how to study it. The NES History Secrets study guide will cover the information you need to know, and our bonus Study Skills will teach you exactly HOW to use that information to pass the NES History test. Think of it as a turbo charger that will speed up your progress as you prepare for the NES History Exam. Here are just a few highlights of this bonus:
- Get off to a great start by tuning into your ideal intensity and mindset
- Creating a perfect plan and schedule to keep you on track and focused
- Achieve the success you deserve by setting the right goals
- Keys to sticking to your NES History Exam prep plan
- The differences between study habits that work, and ones that just waste time
- Identifying key concepts and getting the most out of your study resources
- Being ready for the unexpected and staying on track to pass the NES History test
When you receive Study Skills, you'll truly have the inside scoop on how to study effectively, so you get the most out of the time you spend preparing for the NES History Exam. You won't find a more comprehensive study manual than Study Skills, and you get it for free when your order. And don't forget; we guarantee you'll pass the NES History Exam with these techniques, or you get you money back, no questions asked!
- Bonus Four
How to Overcome Test Anxiety: Do you get a terrible case of nerves when a big test is coming up? You might be suffering from test anxiety, which is a common problem. This bonus report provides you with the results of some of the cutting edge research on the topic of test anxiety, and you'll also get our exclusive recommendations on what you can do to relieve your stress, so you can relax and get a high NES History Exam score.
- Bonus Five
Preparing to Teach: Sure, you learned a lot while getting your education degree, and from your student teaching days, but there's still a lot you haven't been told when it comes to leading a classroom. Our bonus report will provide lots of information and suggestions to help you become the best teacher you can be.
- Bonus Six
Financial Advice You Won't Want to Miss: Obviously, you're not going into teaching to get rich, which means it's even more important to make the most of the salary you earn. Our report delivers some straight talk about finances that can keep you from wondering where your paycheck went, and help you build a solid financial foundation in life, and possibly retire years ahead of schedule.
- Bonus Seven
Written Assignments for Problem Situations: Your students will find all kinds of different ways to act out and misbehave, and you'll want to have a plan in place to handle each situation. Our written assignments are a great tool you can use any time a student gets an attitude, or is disruptive in your classroom. You'll get your point across and cut down on future disruptions, too.
- Bonus Eight
How to Eliminate the Blame Game: "Don't blame me! It's not my fault! " You're no doubt familiar with these excuses from your student teaching days, and once you go full time, you'll be hearing them, and many more excuses, on a regular basis. With this report in hand, you'll be able to eliminate the vast majority of excuses the average teacher hears from both parents and students. Don't find yourself up against the wall; getting rid of the blame game is much easier than you think.
- Bonus Nine
How to Handle Special Events: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, last day of the school year parties... there's no end to the holidays, special events and occasions that come up every school year. Rely on this free bonus for some great ideas for turning these special days into truly memorable events for your students. With our help, you won't need to be naturally creative to throw parties that will make your classroom the envy of the entire school.
- Bonus Ten
Teaching Secrets: It's normal to be a little nervous about starting your full time teaching career, but with this wonderful free bonus you'll be ready for anything that comes your way. Teaching Secrets is a fun, but in-depth guide to managing a classroom, and facing the different challenges you'll encounter as a teacher:
- How to keep order and discipline in any classroom, no matter how wild and rambunctious your students are
- The single most important thing you must do to make it crystal clear to both students and parents that YOU'RE in charge in the classroom, not them
- Learn how to take any troublemaker student and win them over to your side. Even the wildest child will be like putty in your hands.
Teaching Secrets was authored by a veteran teacher who spent over 30 years in the classroom. Her insights and humor will have you both learning and laughing as you read. Teaching Secrets usually sells for $29.95, but you get it absolutely free with your purchase of NES History Secrets.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You're in a win-win situation with our rock solid
100% money back guarantee
We want to make sure you pass the NES History Exam, so we insist on taking all the risk when you order NES History Secrets. Our 1 year 100% Money Back Guarantee means that you have absolutely ZERO RISK when you purchase your guide from this site. Why do we have such a generous policy?
Because we know how good NES History Secrets is, and how much it can help you when it comes to passing the NES History Exam. We're convinced that once you have it in your hands, and see the high quality of the guide for yourself, the last thing you'll want to do is send it back. But we know that some people might still have some doubts, so we're going the extra mile to make absolutely sure no one has any cause for concern.
So order your very own copy of NES History Secrets today. Take plenty of time to read through it, use it, and rely on it to pass the NES History Exam. You've got an entire year to claim your refund, so there's no rush. If NES History Secrets doesn't help you get a passing score on the NES History Exam, just let us know by email at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to issue you a refund for 100% of the product price.
But our guarantee doesn't stop there. If you're not happy with NES History Secrets for ANY reason whatsoever, you get your money back, no questions asked. Again, this is good for an entire year; you can return it for any reason, at any time, for 365 days after the day you purchased it, and you'll get a no hassle refund.
Frankly, we understand that you may have trouble believing that a guide like NES History Secrets actually exists. After all, the price is low, and it's guaranteed to help you pass your exam or you get your money back. Well, put your mind at ease, because NES History Secrets is the real deal. Here's one of the reasons we're making this incredibly generous offer:
We've simply had it up to here with smart, hardworking people missing out on opportunities only because of the score they received on the NES History Exam.
A great score on the NES History Exam leads to a wonderful future, changing kids' lives in classrooms. But a person who comes up just a little short on the test will find their hopes and dreams dashed, possibly forever. We think that's terribly unfair, and we don't want to see it happen to anybody.
If you believe there's even the slightest chance that NES History Secrets will help, then you can't afford to miss out on it. Doubts or fears shouldn't prevent you from taking the step that could make your dreams of a teaching career come true.
In other words, there's no need to decide right now if NES History Secrets is right for you. You've got an entire year to make up your mind. So order it from this site today, and give it a try. If it isn't everything we promised above (and more), if it doesn't save you a lot of frustration, money and time, if you're disappointed with it in any way, or you don't believe it's going to help you achieve a passing score on the NES History Exam, there's nothing to worry about. Just let us know, and you'll get your money back under our 100% ironclad money back guarantee. You've got nothing to lose, and a wonderful future to gain.
Get the NES History Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
Order NES History Secrets directly from this page. Printed copies almost always ship within one business day from our central facility.
Don't want to wait a few days for a printed copy? No problem; order the ebook version, which you can access online. You don't need to install any software to read it, either. If you're able to read this web page, then you're good to go, and you can be reading and benefiting from NES History Secrets in just minutes, without having to wait on the mailman. Get NES History Secrets right now!
The information is the same in either version. If you enjoy online ebooks and want your book instantly, order that version. If you prefer traditional print books, and don't mind waiting a few days, order the printed version.
Ordering NES History Secrets is easy. These comprehensive packages retail for
$72.99 or more, but are available to you today starting at the incredibly low price of $39.99 for our instant access ebook or $44.99 for our printed book. Just click one of the links below.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 12/08/2022