- Interactive MPRE Practice Test Questions
- Fast Free Shipping
- Instant eBook Access Available
How to Pass the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination, using our easy step-by-step MPRE Test study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received the devastating news. She had just gotten back her result on the MPRE. It was not what she had hoped for. In fact, it was not even close to the expectations she had considering her past experience and educational background.
She had failed.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. She did not look forward to having to tell them the embarrassing news, especially after she had boasted that it was no big deal. She had been procrastinating about taking the exam because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"What will I do now?" she thought with dismay, slowly realizing the harsh reality of her predicament and its upsetting implications on her future.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from the MPRE.
The Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination is quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.
MPRE scores are used by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NBCE) as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain MPRE score.
That is the whole purpose of the MPRE Secrets study guide: to give test takers the keys to understand how to succeed on the MPRE.
Our MPRE Exam Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the MPRE score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your score on the MPRE is good enough, and to beat the test taking game, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive study guide for the MPRE is written by our test experts, who painstakingly researched the topics and the concepts that you need to know to do your best on the MPRE. Our original research into the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination, offered by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NBCE), reveals the specific content areas and the essential skills that are critical for you to know on the MPRE. We've taken the information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the MPRE.
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts.
- Why answers that sound correct are often the very ones that are wrong and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers.
- Our benchmark method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick.
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer. Don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer.
- Learn how to group your answer choices into families that often narrows down the pool of correct answers. This is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what MPRE Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
MPRE Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the MPRE for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the essential skills necessary to do well on the MPRE, plus comprehensive reviews covering all of the essential test sections individually.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
"I purchased the study guide, and I just wanted to let you know that I passed my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures."
"My name is Chris. I used the study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS!"
"I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!!"
"Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score."
"I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you!"
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
In summary, here's what you get:
When you buy MPRE Secrets, it includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to MPRE Success
- Plan Big, Study Small
- Make Your Studying Count
- Practice the Right Way
- Pace Yourself
- Have a Plan for Guessing
The Comprehensive General Strategy Review
- Read Carefully
- Contextual Clues
- Hedge Words
- Switchback Words
- Face Value
- Answer Selection
- Eliminate Answers
- Avoid Fact Traps
- Extreme Statements
- Predict the Answer
- Tough Questions
- Check Your Work
- Pace Yourself
- Don’t Rush
- Keep Moving
The Comprehensive Regulation of the Legal Profession Review
- Powers of Courts and Other Bodies to Regulate Lawyers
- Admission to the Profession
- Regulation After Admission
- Mandatory and Permissive Reporting of Professional Misconduct
- Unauthorized Practice of Law by Lawyers and Non-Lawyers
- Multi-jurisdictional Practice
- Fee Division with a Non-Lawyer
- Responsibilities of Partners, Managers, Supervisory and Subordinate Lawyers
- Restrictions on Right to Practice
The Comprehensive The Client-Lawyer Relationship Review
- Formation of Client-Lawyer Relationship
- Scope, Objective, and Means of the Representation
- Decision-Making Authority—Actual and Apparent
- Counsel and Assistance Within the Bounds of the Law
- Termination of the Client-Lawyer Relationship
- Attorney-Client Contracts
The Comprehensive Client Confidentiality Review
- Attorney-Client Privilege
- Work Product Doctrine
- Professional Obligation of Confidentiality – General Rule
- Disclosures Expressly or Impliedly Authorized by the Client
- Other Exceptions to the Confidentiality Rule
The Comprehensive Conflicts of Interest Review
- Current Client Conflicts – Multiple Clients and Joint Representation
- Current Client Conflicts – Lawyer’s Personal Interest or Duties
- Former Client Conflicts
- Prospective Client Conflicts
- Imputed Conflicts
- Acquiring an Interest in Litigation
- Obtaining Substantial Gifts from Clients
- The ABA Model Rules Seek to Protect Clients from Being Taken Advantage of by Their Business Transactions with Clients
- Third-Party Compensation and Influence
- Lawyers Currently or Formerly in Government Service
- Former Judge, Arbitrator, Mediator or Other Third-Party Neutral
The Comprehensive Competence, Legal Malpractice, and Other Civil Liability Review
- Maintaining Competence
- Competence Necessary to Undertake Representation
- Exercising Diligence and Care
- Civil Liability to Client, Including Malpractice
- Limiting Liability for Malpractice
The Comprehensive Litigation and Other Forms of Advocacy Review
- Meritorious Claims and Contentions
- Expediting Litigation
- Candor to the Tribunal
- Fairness to Opposing Party and Counsel
- Impartiality and Decorum of the Tribunal
- Trial Publicity
The Comprehensive Transactions and Communications with Persons Other than Clients Review
- Truthfulness in Statements to Others
- Communications with Represented Persons
- Communications with Unrepresented Persons
- Respect for Rights of Third Persons
The Comprehensive Different Roles of the Lawyer Review
- Lawyer as Advisor
- Lawyer as Arbitrator, Mediator, or Other Third-Party Neutral
- Lawyers Before Legislative and Administrative Bodies
- Prosecutors and Other Government Lawyers
The Comprehensive Safekeeping Funds and Other Property Review
- Safekeeping Funds and Other Property of Clients
- Establishing and Maintaining Client Trust Accounts
The Comprehensive Communication About Legal Services Review
- Advertising and Other Public Communications About Legal Services
- Solicitation – Direct Contact with Prospective Clients
- Group Legal Services
The Comprehensive Lawyers’ Duties to the Public and the Legal System Review
- Voluntary Pro Bono Service
- Political Contributions to Obtain Engagements or Appointments
The Comprehensive Judicial Ethics Review
- Maintaining the Independence and Impartiality of the Judiciary
- Performing the Duties of Judicial Office Impartially, Competently, and Diligently
- Ex Parte Communications
- Extrajudicial Activities
plus all of the other special tips and secrets we have included to help you prepare for the exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our study guide, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: MPRE Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the MPRE? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the study guide for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on the day of the test!
Detailed answer explanations are included for the questions. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed the question) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why the practice test questions we include for the MPRE test include answer keys with detailed answer explanations to each question. The in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand the questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our MPRE Secrets study guide will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on the MPRE. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test.
- Bonus Three: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
Order MPRE Secrets entirely at our risk. When you order from this site, it comes with a risk-free, 1-year 100% money-back guarantee. There's NO RISK on your part.
If you don't like this comprehensive book for ANY reason, you can return it for a 100% refund of the product price. You're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date, no hassle, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if the product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't save time, money, and frustration, if it isn't what you thought it was, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under the no-loopholes guarantee. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get the MPRE Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. Or, if you prefer, you can order the study guide as an online ebook. It doesn't require any special software. If you can read this web page, you have all you need to start using and applying MPRE Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Get MPRE Secrets immediately!
Both versions contain the same information. If you need instant access and can view the book online, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of MPRE Secrets. The entire comprehensive package retails for
$50.99, but is available to you today at the incredibly low price of $29.99 for our instant access ebook or $34.99 for our printed book. Just click one of the links below.
Click here to order MPRE Study Guide Secrets Prep [2nd Edition] (ebook access)
Click here to order MPRE Study Guide Secrets Prep [2nd Edition] (printed book)
If you have any problems or questions, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be sure to get it working for you.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 05/18/2023