- Interactive HiSET Practice Test Questions
- Step-by-Step Tutorial Videos
- Fast Free Shipping
- Instant eBook Access Available
How to Ace the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), using our easy step-by-step HiSET study guide, without weeks and months of endless studying...
On a beautiful late spring afternoon, this past year, a young woman received some devastating news. She had just gotten back her HiSET result. It was not what she had hoped for. In fact, it was not even close to her expectations despite her past experience and educational background.
She had failed.
Then she remembered her friends and felt even worse. She did not look forward to having to tell them her embarrassing news, especially after she had boasted that it was no big deal. She had been procrastinating about taking the exam because she hated standardized tests, and this only confirmed her hatred.
"What will I do now?" she thought with dismay, slowly realizing the harsh reality of her predicament and its upsetting implications on her future.
How to Solve the Problem
Unfortunately, this hypothetical situation occurs all the time. Someone thought they were going to breeze through the examination, told all their friends, made plans for their future, and then got an embarrassing reality check from the HiSET.
The High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) is quite simply an objective assessment of a test taker's requisite foundation of knowledge and skills.
HiSET scores are used by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) as a uniform standard of qualification. While it may not be fair, all of a person's plans for the future may be dependent upon needing a certain HiSET score.
That is the whole purpose of our HiSET Secrets study guide: to give test takers the keys to understand how to succeed on the HiSET.
Our HiSET Test Study Guide Is Unlike Any Other
If you'd like to get the HiSET score you deserve, to quit worrying about whether your HiSET score is good enough, and to beat the test taking game, then this might be the most important message you read this year.
Our comprehensive HiSET study guide is written by our test experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept you need to know to pass your HiSET. Our original research into the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), offered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), reveals specific content areas and skills that are critical for you to know on the HiSET. We've taken that information and developed a study guide that is guaranteed to help you be successful on the HiSET.
The Exclusive Test Taking Techniques
- Learn why, when, and how to guess to your advantage. Many test takers use exactly the wrong strategy, but you can avoid the pitfalls with the help of our standardized test experts.
- Why answers that sound correct are often the very ones that are wrong and how to tell the difference between the right answer and the many clever-sounding traps set for you by the test writers.
- Our benchmark method for deciding which of the answer choices you should pick.
- What to do about the tough questions that you have no clue how to answer. Don't just give up, use the advice we offer to make sure you give yourself the best chance of getting the right answer.
- Learn how to group your answer choices into families that often narrows down the pool of correct answers. This is a quick way to immediately eliminate one or two of the answer choices and increase your odds of getting the question right.
Before we go any further, let us clarify what HiSET Secrets is not. It is not a stale rehash of all of the things you have already learned in the past.
HiSET Secrets is our exclusive collection of the tips and the information that we have specially selected to give you the best results on the HiSET for the least time spent studying. It's written in everyday language and is easy to use.
We cover the essential skills necessary to do well on the HiSET, plus comprehensive reviews covering the Writing, Social Studies, Reading, Science and Mathematics tests individually.
Don't take our word for it.
Listen to what our customers say about other Mometrix test preparation products.
"I purchased the study guide, and I just wanted to let you know that I passed my test. I just want to thank you again, and hope you have continued success in your ventures."
"My name is Chris. I used the study guide for five days. The study guide made the test so easy to understand. Like you said this program is worth 100's of dollars. To me 1,000's!! THANKS!"
"I just had to thank you guys for the test prep! I bought the guide as a last minute prep, I mean maybe 5 hours before the test. Like I said, I had ZERO preparation! I was nervous about the test let alone receiving the score I needed. I read the guide through only once before test time and needless to say, the only way I passed was thanks to your refresher!!"
"Just dropping you a note to let you know that I am completely satisfied with the product. I had already taken the test once and landed in the 75 percentile of those taking it with me. I took the test a second time and used some of your tips and raised my score to the 97 percentile. Thanks for my much improved score."
"I heard about your website from a friend. I am enrolled in a review course, and in hindsight, I wish I wouldn't have taken my review course and instead spent a fraction of the money on your program. Thank you!"
You get at least 10 times your money's worth!
When you consider what's at stake with the exam, we believe the value of our study guide gives you at least ten times your money's worth.
In summary, here's what you get:
When you buy HiSET Secrets, it includes:
The 5 Secret Keys to HiSET Exam Success
- Plan Big, Study Small
- Make Your Studying Count
- Practice the Right Way
- Pace Yourself
- Have a Plan for Guessing
The Comprehensive Language Arts-Reading Review
- Poetic Themes and Devices
- Informational Texts
- Persuasive Techniques
- Arguments and Logical Errors
- Figurative Language
- Literary Analysis
- Theme and Plot
- Reading Comprehension
- Interactions With Texts
The Comprehensive Language Arts-Writing Review
- Foundations of Grammar
- Agreement and Sentence Structure
- Common Usage Mistakes
- The Writing Process
- Outlining and Organizing Ideas
- Style and Form
- Modes of Writing
- Vocabulary and Word Relationships
The Comprehensive Mathematics Review
- Rational Numbers
- Proportions and Ratios
- Systems of Equations
- Polynomial Algebra
- Basic Functions
- Advanced Functions
- Measurement Principles
- Units of Measurement
- Lines and Planes
- Two-Dimensional Shapes
- Three-Dimensional Shapes
- Triangle Classification and Properties
- Statistical Analysis
- Displaying Information
The Comprehensive Science Review
- Safety and Equipment
- Scientific Inquiry and Reasoning
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Conservation of Energy and Momentum
- Weight and Mass
- Electrical Properties of Materials
- Properties of Magnets
- Sound Waves
- Electromagnetic Waves and Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Geometric Optics
- Heat Transfer
- Types of Energy
- Phase Transitions
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Atomic and Subatomic Structure
- Pure Substances and Mixtures
- Chemical and Physical Properties and Changes
- Conservation of Energy and Matter
- Reaction Types
- Terminology For Solutions and Solubility
- Differences Between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells
- Cell Cycle and Cellular Division
- Mendel'S Laws
- Processes Affecting the Gene Pool
- Mechanics of Evolution
- Evidence Supporting Evolution
- Scientific Explanations For the Origin of Life On Earth
- Historical and Current Biological Classification Systems of Organisms
- Viruses, Bacteria, Protists, Fungi, Plants, and Animals
- Characteristics of the Major Animal Phyla
- Hierarchy of Multicellular Organisms
- Reproduction, Development, and Growth In Animals
- Characteristics of Major Plant Divisions
- Hierarchical Structure of the Biosphere
- Relationships Between Species
- Energy Flow In the Environment
- Theory of Plate Tectonics
- Earth'S Layers and Processes
- Cycling of Earth'S Materials
- Water Cycle and Energy Transfers Involved
- Structure of the Atmosphere
- Weather Systems
- Earth-Moon-Sun System
- The Solar System
- Stars and Other Objects In Space
- Characteristics of the Milky Way and Other Galaxies
- Theories Relating To the Origin of the Universe
The Comprehensive Social Studies Review
- American History Pre-Columbian To 1789
- American History 1790 To 1898
- American History 1899 To Present
- World History Pre-1400
- World History 1400 To 1914
- World History 1914 To Present
- General United States Government
- Civil Rights and Supreme Court Cases
plus all of the other special tips and secrets we have included to help you prepare for the exam.
Receive the Following Bonuses
Since we know it's 100% to your benefit to use our study guide, we want to further encourage you by also including the following with your order:
- Bonus One: HiSET Practice Test Questions
Think you're ready for the HiSET? Test yourself using our practice test questions. Find out if you're prepared or if you need to head back to the study guide for another review. Use our practice test questions to make sure that you're not caught off guard on the day of the test!
Detailed answer explanations are included for the questions. It may sound obvious, but you have to know which questions you missed (and more importantly why you missed the question) to be able to avoid making the same mistakes again when you take the real test. That's why the practice test questions we include for the HiSET include answer keys with detailed answer explanations to each question. The in-depth answer explanations will allow you to better understand the questions that were difficult for you or that you needed more help to understand.
- Bonus Two: Video Reviews from Mometrix Academy
Our study guide is the only product on the market to feature embedded video codes for Mometrix Academy, our new video tutorial portal. The exclusive codes available in this study guide help reinforce your learning experience. After reading about a concept, you can watch a member of the Mometrix teaching staff show you exactly how to apply what you have learned on test day.
- Bonus Three: Study Skills
The way to get the test score that you deserve is by proper preparation. The best preparation includes both knowing what to study and how to study. Our HiSET Secrets study guide will teach you what you need to know, but our Study Skills bonus will show you HOW to use the information to be successful on the HiSET. The ability to learn faster will accelerate the progress you make as you study for the test.
- Bonus Four: How to Overcome Test Anxiety
Do you get really nervous the day before important tests? If so, you could be suffering from a mild form of what's known as test anxiety. The report we include gives you some of the latest important research into test anxiety, including our exclusive tips on how to make the test-taking experience as stress-free as possible while maximizing the score potential you have.
- Bonus Five: Overcoming Math Fear
Did you know that some people have an extreme fear of math? This report tells you why this is (you'll be surprised by the reason), and includes some of the best tips on what you can do to overcome the latent math fear you may have. Don't let the fear you may have of math compromise the score you get on the test. If you're an otherwise intelligent person, there's no reason why you should do badly on the math sections of the test. The report we give you will show you exactly what to do.
- Bonus Six: HiSET Quick Reference Guide
Ever heard of the 80/20 rule? Guess what - it applies to studying too. Eighty percent of the stuff that you need to know on the test can be learned in twenty percent of the time. That's why you need our HiSET Quick Reference Guide!
We know that one of the hardest parts of studying is sorting through all of the information. There is so much stuff that you need to know in preparation for your test. However, while you want to go through everything to make sure that you don't miss out on something you've never heard of before, it's equally important that you stay up to date on the basic core knowledge that you will be tested on.
Our HiSET Quick Reference Guide is condensed study material. We've taken the basics of the test and boiled it down to the most important concise facts and need-to-know information. Our goal was to create a set of cheatsheets that you can print out that would allow you to do a quick review in a short amount of time. Unfortunately our cheatsheets don't give away the actual answers to the test, but they do the next best thing. They give you that basic review of the most critical things that you need to know to be successful.
- Bonus Seven: Job Search Secrets
If you plan an upcoming job change or job search and it's a concern for you, then we'd like to also give you a copy of Job Search Secrets, an easy-to-use guide that goes into detail about everything you need to know about getting a new job and is guaranteed to help you get the job you want and get it quick! Here is some of what is included in the bonus:
- How to "frame" your individual situation so you look best in front of potential employers
- Discover how this one technique can end your job search process and get you the job you want THIS WEEK
- Use our "Big Picture" overview of the entire job search process to formulate an intelligent strategy for your specific situation
- Which job search activities yield the most bang for the buck
- The ONE critical attitude you must communicate to employers and recruiters that will set you apart from the competition
- What the most common mistake most potential job applicants make- and how you can avoid falling for this easy trap
- A complete master plan that ties all of the expert advice together, so you can start using these techniques TODAY to get the job you want and deserve
Job Search Secrets is written by a team of experts in every category of the job search process - experts on resumes, searching, recruiting, interviewing, and salary negotiation. These experts know what it takes for you to get the job you want and then be successful. Job Search Secrets is here available completely free along with your regular purchase of a copy of HiSET Secrets.
By the way, the bonuses are yours to keep even in the unlikely event you decide to take advantage of our ironclad money-back guarantee:
You can't lose with our 100%,
ironclad, moneyback guarantee
Order HiSET Secrets entirely at our risk. When you order from this site, it comes with a risk-free, 1-year 100% money-back guarantee. There's NO RISK on your part.
If you don't like this comprehensive book for ANY reason, you can return it for a 100% refund of the product price. You're free to return it at any time, for any reason, up to one year after the purchase date, no hassle, no questions asked.
Don't decide now if the product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn't do everything we say and more, if you don't save time, money, and frustration, if it isn't what you thought it was, if it doesn't work for you, you have nothing to worry about when you order from this site because you can get every dime of your money back under the no-loopholes guarantee. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Get the HiSET Secrets Study Guide
Here's how to order right now!
A printed copy will typically ship within one business day from our shipping facility. Or, if you prefer, you can order the study guide as an online ebook. It doesn't require any special software. If you can read this web page, you have all you need to start using and applying HiSET Secrets in just five minutes. You don't have to wait for anything to come in the mail. Get HiSET Secrets immediately!
Both versions contain the same information. If you need instant access and can view the book online, order the ebook. If you would prefer the physical book and can wait for the product to arrive in the mail, order the printed book.
It's easy to order your copy of HiSET Secrets. The entire comprehensive package retails for
$40.99, but is available to you today at the incredibly low price of $19.99 for our instant access ebook or $24.99 for our printed book. Just click one of the links below.
By Jay Willis
This Page Last Updated: 09/27/2023