Securities Representative - Test Prep Writer
Create instructional content based on FINRA's Series 7 exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable securities representative to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace FINRA's Series 7 General Securities Representative Exam (GS). If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality, unique content to help us serve our customers
- Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- Taken and passed the Series 7 exam
- Strong working knowledge of the rules and regulations pertaining to seeking business from customers, opening accounts, evaluating financial profiles, providing information about investments, transferring assets, maintaining records, and processing and completing transactions
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume! If you've passed this or other FINRA exams, we'd love to know!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2018-07-16 14:15:50