Human Resources Test Prep Writer (PHR)
Create instructional content based on the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable emergency nurse to create exceptional new instructional content that will help test-takers ace the Human Resources Certification Institute's (HRCI) PHR exam. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality instructional content to help us serve our customers
- Respond to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with a project manager to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- PHR or SPHR certification from HRCI, or a SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification from SHRM
- Strong working knowledge of business management, talent planning and acquisition, learning and development, total rewards, and employee and labor relations
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume. If you hold a certification from HRCI, we'd love to know!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2018-07-09 15:10:36