Computed Tomography Test Prep Writer
Create instructional content based on the Computed Tomography exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable CT technologist to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace the ARRT's Computed Tomography exam. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Write high quality, unique instructional content to help us serve our customers
- Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- Any primary credential from ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB
- A Computed Tomography credential
- Strong working knowledge of the following topics:
- Patient Care
- Radiation Safety and Dose
- Image Formation, Evaluation, and Archiving
- Procedures (Head, Spine, Musculoskeletal, Neck, Chest, Abdomen, and Pelvis)
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume! We would love to hear about any relevant experience or qualifications that you have!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2019-01-01 14:06:30