Occupational Therapist - Test Prep Writer
Create instructional content based on the NBCOT Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable occupational therapist to create exceptional new instructional content that will help test-takers ace the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy COTA exam. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality instructional content to help us serve our customers
- Respond to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with a project manager to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- OTR certification from the NBCOT
- Ability to assist an Occupational Therapist, implement interventions in accordance with the intervention plan, and uphold professional standards
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume. If you hold a certification from the NBCOT, we'd love to know!
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2018-06-08 13:37:13