TExES Computer Science Teacher - Test Prep Writer
Create instructional content based on the TExES Computer Science exam!
Mometrix is an independent test preparation company that strives to provide every test-taker with the best possible tools to prepare for their exam. To accomplish this goal, we create study materials in a variety of formats to accommodate a wide range of learning styles.
Right now, we are looking for a knowledgeable computer science teacher to create exceptional new content that will help test-takers ace the TExES Computer Science (241) Exam. If this sounds like something you'd like to help us with, please consider joining our team.
- Produce high quality, unique content to help us serve our customers
- Respond quickly to feedback and make necessary edits to your work
- Work with our project managers to ensure that your work meets specifications
- Provide weekly updates to show your progress
- TExES, Praxis, or FTCE computer science teacher certification
- Strong working knowledge of technology applications, program design and development, and programming language topics
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you'd like to apply, please submit your resume.
*This is a CONTRACTOR position open to anyone working in the US remotely.
Last update: 2018-04-26 15:09:12